Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dirk's pieces


Growth The art I made is about telling a story revert to growth and personal growth in live. About two years ago I made two paintings: one about emptiness and one about expressing, the third one I made this semester. For all the paintings is used words as a standpoint. The concept behind every painting was to evolve a written story or a lyric to a new stage. The white painting says, translated from Dutch: For the one a sad story, for the other reality. The yellow with orange en red painting says translated from Dutch: ‘’This is what you’ve gotta taste, don’t let anyone take it from you’’. The first mentioned lyric I wrote my own, the second lyric is from a guy I know. Both of these projects I made in the last month of the year 2011. The other painting is about growth and new insights. It’s made around a poem I wrote myself which I think most fitted in with the overall theme of the exposition: Sprouting / Growth. When writing the words of the poem I was already imagining a picture with it. In the bleu painting the feeling/expression of this image is been expressed and is based on this image I saw.
Dirk @dichter01
This entry was posted in .

0 comments:

Post a Comment