Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Workshop Watercolor


Hello, welcome!
Recently I did a watercolor workshop with my group. This workshop was mainly just painting with watercolors together.

“Watercolor (American English) or watercolour (Commonwealth and Ireland), also aquarelle from French, is a painting method in which the paints are made of pigments suspended in a water-soluble vehicle. The term "watercolor" refers to both the medium and the resulting artwork “ -Wikipedia.

I really like to use this medium, because it’s a simple and you can do so much with it!

Starting
When you start with watercolor it’s for the best if you know your materials.
What kind of paper are you using and what kind of watercolor? Every brand is different.

My tip is just to experiment a lot! And read reviews on internet, there is a lot of information about watercolor brands, different types of paper and tutorials on techniques available.

Don’t forget to just have fun with it.



Some pictures and drawings




A drawing I did


- Numana


2 comments:

  1. Ahh, that drawing is oh-so-lovely~ That workshop looks like it was a lot of fun. It makes me want to do some watercolour again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love watercolours:D thanks for inspiring me to get back 2 it !

    ReplyDelete